OrthoRef offers you 100 clinical scores and classification systems for orthopedic surgeons, residents, medical students, nurses, physiotherapists and other (para)medics. Based on the neurosurgical “Top App” NeuroMind, this app offers you more than 50 completely new scores that focus on the hip, leg, shoulder, elbow, hand and more.
Version 3.0 (Jan 2016) for iOS contains many improvements, like:
- Completely redeveloped for offline access while maintaining security standards.
- Favorites added
- Split View added for iPhone 6(s) Plus and iPad
- Universal version for iPhone and iPad
- Compatible with iOS 9
- New styling of score details
- Programmed in Apple’s new programming language Swift for optimal iOS compatibility on all devices (including iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus and iPad Pro)
You may decide to download OrthoRef Lite instead of the paid version, and unlock the full content later.
Screenshots are available from the galleries below.
The latest developments can be followed on the blog.
Screenshots on iPhone
Screenshots on iPad
Screenshots on Windows 8